Cover image for Airbnb

4.2
Airbnb CEO & Co-Founder Brian Chesky
Brian Chesky
1,185 Ratings

What are your colleagues talking about?

Find your private company bowl on Community, join the hottest conversation with your colleagues anonymously.
Join the conversation

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor

Pros
Cons
    1. 5.0
      22 Sept 2023
      Safety Ambassador
      Current Employee, more than 3 years
      Dublin, Dublin
      Recommend
      CEO Approval
      Business Outlook

Pros

Fully remote option Allowed to work 3 months a year in a different country Office available in Dublin (Free food/snacks/coffee) Great work culture A lot of focus on diversity No pressure from bosses and no micromanaging

Cons

Not a lot of space to grow

2. Any contractors at Airbnb wondering if we’ll still be here after the end of may? 😅

7 comments

Account Manager 1

Why would you think that? Last time I check Airbnb was doing great. It's grown so much over the last three years

View 7 more replies
        Dublin, Dublin
        Recommend
        CEO Approval
        Business Outlook

Pros

People Benefits Salary Food Dogs

Cons

HQ Centric Politics Disorganisation duplication of work

2. Join the Airbnb team
        See Our Latest Jobs
      3. Message me for referrals to Airbnb if you have a job link and resume link.

1 comment

Corporate Banking Analyst 1

dmed!

4. Hey! Just ended my contract with AirBNB as a Property Case Manager. I have 9 years of experience working directly wuth AirBNB. Can anyone suggest where I can apply as a freelancer since I am from the Philippines? Thank you!

7 comments

Supervisor 1

If you're interested in freelancing I would recommend platforms like Upwork, Fiverr, and PeoplePerHour since all of those allow you to work from anywhere. Not entirely sure on what the demand for your specific role is but I'm confident your skills and experience would make you a desirable candidate for plenty of roles

View 7 more replies
        Where is this from?
      5. Airbnb HRBPs or Employee Relations Managers: What are pros & cons of working there? How much vacation/PTO do you have? Any unique perks? Airbnb

2 comments

Manager 1

When I was there I was getting around 25 days a year if I'm remembering correctly. The perks are fairly standard but it's not a bad company to work for by any means.

View 1 more reply
      Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,855 Reviews
      </>Embed

Airbnb Reviews FAQs

Airbnb has an overall rating of 4.2 out of 5, based on over 2,470 reviews left anonymously by employees. 83% of employees would recommend working at Airbnb to a friend and 76% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -1% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Airbnb employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.1 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Airbnb. This rating has decreased by -3% over the last 12 months.

83% of Airbnb employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Airbnb 4.1 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.3 for culture and values and 3.7 for career opportunities.

Popular Careers with Airbnb Job Seekers

JobsSalariesInterviews

Popular Conversations

Interview Tips

191.8K

Josh Strutt

Interested to know what the different types of renumeration packages are out there, along with salary: E.g., base salary + - Retirement/super contribution - # weeks leave / paid time off - # sick days - $$ signing bonus - $$ commission/ performance incentives based on perf. - $$ LTI's Be interesting to know what gets offered for those looking to negotiate packages

0 Comments

Mariano Pala

A few jobs applications I applied have been sitting for more than 2 months as active status. I even message some of the hiring managers that interviewed me. What is that even mean at this point?

1 Comment

UX Designer

Anyone here interviewed for a designer or any other role at PwC? I just got a self recording video interview request and wanted to understand the process and difficulty level of the questions. Thanks!

0 Comments

Glassdoor has 2,470 Airbnb reviews submitted anonymously by Airbnb employees. Read employee reviews and ratings on Glassdoor to decide if Airbnb is right for you.