Found 1,855 of over 2K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "We have a great downtown office and culture is at the center of many decisions made." (in 221 reviews)
- "Lots of great people to learn from" (in 208 reviews)
- "A great benefit that allows you to connect with your loved ones at the end of the year." (in 139 reviews)
- "+ great team and colleagues" (in 73 reviews)
- "Provides a good work life balance" (in 63 reviews)
- "Bad management, hard to get new position" (in 77 reviews)
- "Some low level managers have not been trained well" (in 50 reviews)
- "Disorganized, lots of redundant work, low salaries compared to other companies, lack of women in leadership" (in 40 reviews)
- "The company has some serious ethical issues under the hood which are covered up by senior leadership and 'Talent/Employee Relations'." (in 40 reviews)
- "Middle management unnecessarily slows work and is bloated." (in 25 reviews)
- 5.022 Sept 2023Safety AmbassadorCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsDublin, Dublin
Fully remote option Allowed to work 3 months a year in a different country Office available in Dublin (Free food/snacks/coffee) Great work culture A lot of focus on diversity No pressure from bosses and no micromanaging
Not a lot of space to grow
Hey! Just ended my contract with AirBNB as a Property Case Manager. I have 9 years of experience working directly wuth AirBNB. Can anyone suggest where I can apply as a freelancer since I am from the Philippines? Thank you!
Airbnb Reviews FAQs
Airbnb has an overall rating of 4.2 out of 5, based on over 2,470 reviews left anonymously by employees. 83% of employees would recommend working at Airbnb to a friend and 76% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -1% over the last 12 months.
83% of Airbnb employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Airbnb 4.1 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.3 for culture and values and 3.7 for career opportunities.