Aequor Technologies Employee Reviews about "top management"

Updated 10 Jun 2018

4.0
Aequor Technologies President Kamalpreet S. Virdi
Kamalpreet S. Virdi
Pros
Cons
  • "As of now there is no cons highlighted(in 5 reviews)

• "No one had the authority to order a box of paper clips without approval from one of the two owners(in 3 reviews)

Reviews about "top management"

Return to all Reviews

"Good for learner and opportunity seeker personality"

5.0
    Former Employee - NOC Trainee in Gurgaon, Haryana

I worked at Aequor Technologies full-time for more than a year

Pros

Company provides open environment for suggestions and improvements. They listen to their employees, top management are always open and transparent. I worked with Aequor and feel overall satisfied with the organization. They are growing and sometimes face induced challenges however I saw the growth curve is always moving upward. It's good for a learner and the person who seek to work on multiple technologies.

Cons

The location is remote and currently under construction which sometimes get difficult to commute and roam around. Monetary benefits needs to be revised for a mutual sustainable growth.

June 20, 2018Marketing Executive

We’re flattered to hear all of the things you love about working here. We appreciate you sharing feedback so we know what things matter the most to our associates. We wish you the very best in your continued career!

"Very Bad company in Delhi NCR"

1.0
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

I worked at Aequor Technologies full-time for more than a year

Pros

I didn't know who add so many good comments for this company but during my tenure even single employee is not happy with this company. There are no pros to work for this company. Top management who handles India operations are too unprofessional. Totally like baniya ki company.

Cons

Although they are very old in business but they never care for their employees that's the reason people left them rapidly. When you reach there office in Gurgaon it feels like you come in Pakistan. Worst management, worst location, worst food, worst policies.

August 9, 2017Marketing Executive

I want to thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. I am sorry that your experience at Aequor technologies did not match our intension of being the best place you have ever worked. Please write to us at hr@aequor.com, so that we can take your detailed feedback and address all the places we missed in delivering a great experience for you.

3. "Great Experience at a growing organization"

5.0
    Current Employee - Center Head in Gurgaon, Haryana

I have been working at Aequor Technologies full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Very healthy and open work environment with flat hierarchy and easy access to top management to get any concerns addressed very quickly. Organization is having a steady growth year on year and I have seen my responsibilities and skills growing proportionally. In my last 8 years with Aequor, I have seen many up and down in the industry however Aequor have sailed through all of those seamlessly without having any major impacts to its clients or employees. Most of the work is on cutting edge technologies including SFDC, Mobile, Sitecore, Biztalk to name a few.

Cons

Every company have some limitations but there is nothing which can not be managed or significant enough to be concerned.

May 31, 2019Digital Marketing Consultant

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. It’s great to hear that you feel the Company cares about employees. Dignity and Respect is a cornerstone of our management development programs, to ensure our values are embedded in our leadership philosophy and practice. You also note that you feel our technology could use an update. At Aequor, we are continuously looking at ways to improve our client and employee experience through innovative technology, so this is an area that we continue to place significant focus. We are always looking at how we can improve so thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback.

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 3 reviews