Aequor Technologies "top management" Reviews | Glassdoor.ie

Aequor Technologies Employee Reviews about "top management"

Updated 10 Jun 2018

3.8
Aequor Technologies President Kamalpreet S. Virdi
Kamalpreet S. Virdi
Pros
Cons
  • "There are no cons as this is a great company(in 3 reviews)

• "No one had the authority to order a box of paper clips without approval from one of the two owners(in 3 reviews)

Reviews about "top management"

Return to all Reviews

"Good for learner and opportunity seeker personality"

Former Employee - NOC Trainee in Gurgaon, Haryana

I worked at Aequor Technologies full-time for more than a year

Pros

Company provides open environment for suggestions and improvements. They listen to their employees, top management are always open and transparent. I worked with Aequor and feel overall satisfied with the organization. They are growing and sometimes face induced challenges however I saw the growth curve is always moving upward. It's good for a learner and the person who seek to work on multiple technologies.

Cons

The location is remote and currently under construction which sometimes get difficult to commute and roam around. Monetary benefits needs to be revised for a mutual sustainable growth.

Advice to Management

There are many things which needs to be addressed, however these are phases for a growing organization like Aequor.

Aequor Technologies2018-06-10

"Very Bad company in Delhi NCR"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

I worked at Aequor Technologies full-time for more than a year

Pros

I didn't know who add so many good comments for this company but during my tenure even single employee is not happy with this company. There are no pros to work for this company. Top management who handles India operations are too unprofessional. Totally like baniya ki company.

Cons

Although they are very old in business but they never care for their employees that's the reason people left them rapidly. When you reach there office in Gurgaon it feels like you come in Pakistan. Worst management, worst location, worst food, worst policies.

Advice to Management

People never change companies they change managers. If you want to grow first change your top management then only you will grow. You know how many employees left you in last 2-3 years. All because of your management and policies.

Aequor Technologies2017-05-08
  3. "Great Experience at a growing organization"

Current Employee - Center Head in Gurgaon, Haryana

I have been working at Aequor Technologies full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Very healthy and open work environment with flat hierarchy and easy access to top management to get any concerns addressed very quickly. Organization is having a steady growth year on year and I have seen my responsibilities and skills growing proportionally. In my last 8 years with Aequor, I have seen many up and down in the industry however Aequor have sailed through all of those seamlessly without having any major impacts to its clients or employees. Most of the work is on cutting edge technologies including SFDC, Mobile, Sitecore, Biztalk to name a few.

Cons

Every company have some limitations but there is nothing which can not be managed or significant enough to be concerned.

Advice to Management

Provide more clarity on company vision to all employees through regular townhalls and frequent trips to India office.

Aequor Technologies2015-07-09