Advance Financial Reviews

Advance Financial Chief Experience Officer and CEO  Tina Hodges
Tina Hodges

"Deceptive Company"

I have been working at Advance Financial full-time for less than a year

Pros

Unfortunately, none at this time.

Cons

The company is downsizing and closing down most of their overnight shifts. They have kept this information to themselves until a day or two before putting a lot of people out of work or cutting their hours so drastically that they cannot afford to pay bills. They have also refused to pay out vacation pay that has been accrued by their employees for an indeterminate amount of time. This is only for hourly employees, management all seem to still be taking and getting paid for vacation.Before these things started up it was an ok place to work. Decent pay to push high interest loans. The job doesn't have much of a challenge to it.

Advance Financial2020-03-15

March 17, 2020Recruiter

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. In light of the current climate, some hard business decisions had to be made. We always encourage folks to reach out to our HR department to discuss any concerns they have and we encourage you to do the same.

"Worker Ants"

I worked at Advance Financial full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

None, they call their employees ants. ENOUGH SAID

Cons

Favoritism, management, schedules, benefits are horrible

Advance Financial2020-03-11
  3. "Good pay and benefits."

4.0
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Murfreesboro, TN

I have been working at Advance Financial full-time for less than a year

Pros

Awesome management with many opportunities for advancement.

Cons

Work life balance can sometimes be an issue.

Advance Financial2020-01-28

January 30, 2020Recruiter

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback! We are so happy to hear that you enjoying the opportunities with us! We would love to have you share your experience internally about work-life balance because we think work-life balance is non-negotiable. If this is not your experience, please don't hesitate to reach out to our HR team! Thanks for all that you do!

4. "Wonderful Place to Work!"

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Kingsport, TN

I have been working at Advance Financial full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Flexible Schedules, Great Benefits/Pay, Volunteer Pay, Paid time off/Paid sick time, and a great work enviroment!

Cons

No set schedules for those who like set hours, but you know your schedule over a month in advance!

Advance Financial2020-01-27

January 29, 2020Recruiter

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your feedback! Having flexible schedules means things are constantly changing, but you are so correct that we try to give our teammates as much time to plan as possible. Work-life balance is something that we value and are always looking for ways to support that for our employees!

5. "Best Place to Work"

Current Employee - N/A in Nashville, TN

I have been working at Advance Financial full-time for more than a year

Pros

We have amazing Benefits! A Great Culture! Friends Helping Friends is who we are!

Cons

Its great place to work.

Advance Financial2020-01-27

January 28, 2020Recruiter

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback! You nailed what it's like to work here. Keep up the great work and keep us updated on how things are going!!

6. "Incredible Company To Work For!"

Current Employee - Leiter Projektmangement / Senior Berater in Nashville, TN

I have been working at Advance Financial full-time for more than a year

Pros

The people are amazing! The leadership team here at Advance Financial truly cares about their employees. They are always improving so that employees are happy.

Cons

Some employee's are wanting to work from home. They could look into that to see if it would work for certain employees.

Advance Financial2020-01-22

January 26, 2020Recruiter

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your feedback! We are so happy to hear that you feel valued and love the people you work with. We might be biased, but we think we have the best team in all of Tennessee! Thanks for the suggestion, we have shared this with our leadership team. We are always looking for ways to have our environment support our work, so keep the suggestions coming.

7. "Great Company!"

Current Employee - Operations Manager in Knoxville, TN

I have been working at Advance Financial full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Advance Financial is a GREAT company to work for as a complete career path. You will be truly valued as an employee and treated with respect. The overall benefits package is great for my family.

Cons

I do not have any at this time.

Advance Financial2020-01-07

January 8, 2020Recruiter

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback. We are so happy that you are enjoying your experience. It is so important for us that all of our employees feel valued, respected, and supported. Please continue to share your thoughts with us so we can continue to make Advance Financial the best it can be! Congrats on your 3 years and the more to come!

8. "Good job for area"

I have been working at Advance Financial full-time for more than a year

Pros

The pay is good for the area and the company is big into the work life balance. They also pay you to volunteer in the community up to 40 hours.

Cons

Mandatory weekly meetings, constant changes and a recent company wide reduction in hours.

Advance Financial2020-01-17

January 20, 2020Recruiter

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us. We value our employees and want to support them both in their careers and their personal lives. As our company grows we are constantly looking for ways to best set up our employees and company to succeed. We hear you and will be sharing your feedback with our leaders. Please continue to keep us posted on how we are doing!

"Good job if you have no life"

I have been working at Advance Financial full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Pay and healthcare are good

Cons

Vacation time is given but frowned upon to use. Management is bad. Managers talk about tellers to other staff. Just because your hired in one store doesn’t mean that’s the town you will be working in.

Advance Financial2020-01-25

January 26, 2020Recruiter

Thank you for sharing this feedback. We have shared this with our leadership team and encourage you to reach out to HR internally so we can fix this as soon as possible. We always strive to treat everyone equally, so let's see what we can do to make this be your experience as well!

10. "Strong Stomach and questionable morals"

2.0
    Former Employee - Online Agent in Nashville, TN
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at Advance Financial full-time for less than a year

Pros

Open gym and food bars when new arrivals are trained

Cons

Borderline loan sharking and 270-360% loan interest

Advance Financial2020-01-02

January 6, 2020Recruiter

Thanks for sharing your experience with us. We are always trying to improve our candidate experience and will share your feedback with leadership.

Found 466 reviews