Found 7,145 of over 10K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "The benefits are good for a company in a country with an incredibly low bar." (in 831 reviews)
- "The work was great; people are really willing to help out and support you." (in 445 reviews)
- "The pay here was good and the working hours were normal for the most part." (in 335 reviews)
- "Good work life balance and for initial career stages" (in 241 reviews)
- "Good Culture & Processes" (in 225 reviews)
- "offs and poor management." (in 349 reviews)
- "Program Managers have no clue what they're doing and management chooses to ignore this issue." (in 152 reviews)
- "The hours are long and there seems to be a never ending list of problems to attend to." (in 109 reviews)
- "Middle and upper management are entirely inbred with very little outside experience." (in 98 reviews)
- "Lots of layoffs and re" (in 87 reviews)
Graduating this semester with a bachelor's in communication a minor in psychology and a certification in public relations. I currently work for Abbott Labs and want to join leadership, but unsure how to use my degree in regards to moving up within the company. Any suggestions and help are appreciated.
Hello, I'm looking forward to ask increase next year. The increase itself is around 30% of my current salary. Is it possible to ask that? I'm in the low range right now and the 30% ask is going to average range. My current role: Data Analyst/Power Platform Developer/ BI Developer Current Pay: 68k per year Abbott
I’m exploring opportunities with Abbott Diabetes Care. What is the expected salary of experience sales professional (20 years in the industry) ? I don't want to be low balled but I also don't want to give a number that put me out of the running.
Abbott Reviews FAQs
Abbott has an overall rating of 3.8 out of 5, based on over 9,798 reviews left anonymously by employees. 71% of employees would recommend working at Abbott to a friend and 66% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
71% of Abbott employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Abbott 3.4 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.6 for culture and values and 3.5 for career opportunities.