Cover image for ASHREI Professional Services Corporation

3.4
67% Recommend to a Friend

Found 3 of over 3 reviews

3.4
ASHREI Professional Services Corporation President/Chief Executive Avi Barbour (no image)
Avi Barbour

152 Comments

Consulting

552.6K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/consulting/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=ASHREI Professional Services Corporation~998039
Join the conversation on

Got a burning question about ASHREI Professional Services Corporation? Just ask!

On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with ASHREI Professional Services Corporation employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

What's Fishbowl
Ask a Question

What are your colleagues talking about?

Find your private company bowl on Fishbowl, join the hottest conversation with your colleagues anonymously.
Join the conversation
  1. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Response to Disgruntled former Employee Post

14 Sept 2015 - Chief Executive Officer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great place to work for the smart, focused, and ambitious. PLENTY opportunity for personal development and income. Always something to learn about industry and products.

Cons

Lots of freedom to either excel or crash and burn. Requires self-discipline and maturity. Those needing chaperons need not apply. If you say you like and have marketing and sales experience, tell the truth.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee

Direct of Finance and Accounting

17 Sept 2015 - Director of Finance and Accounting in Daytona Beach, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Enjoy working at this company. Yes even though I am an Director of Accounting I still have to be licensed since I am working for an Insurance Agency and CEO wants to make sure all senior management are properly licensed to reduce company liability. And the CEO is also a licensed agent. Company is very flexible with time. CEO stresses competence to further assist clients. Company's focus mainly upon goals and mission, and not the clock. Office motto is "mission before commission".

Cons

Long hour for senior management but it comes with the job.

1 person found this review helpful
  3. Join the ASHREI Professional Services Corporation team
    See Our Latest Jobs
  4. 1.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

You Should Run...Bait & Switch. Job Posted as one Title, But switched it to sales after two weeks.

15 May 2015 - Director of Training & Recruitment in Miami, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

When first interviewed with the company, the job posting and the boss seems Legitimate. The owner upon first meet & greet, seems professional. The Job Posting seemed to fit my skills perfectly. He offered a lower starting salary with opportunities to increase revenue if desired. Nice office. Boss gave me laptop, parking pass, and cell phone. He also paid for my training, and Life & Health license (even though I was not hired as "SALES/Insurance" when accepting original position .

Cons

Run, Run, as fast as you can. He seems legitimate, but say no to the man! This guy did a bait & switch. Not only to me, but to another coworker. He hires you under one title, then conveniently turns your position into INSURANCE SALES. I decided to be positive, even though I didn't desire sales as a career and try it. Once I did get a prospect that was interested, he stole my client/commission after he promised me a lion's share of the commission. Every day, a new lie, and essentially it's insurance sales no matter what he pretends the title is once hired. He is a sham. Nothing is what it seems.

Be the first to find this review helpful
Viewing 1 - 3 of 3 English Reviews
</>Embed

Work at ASHREI Professional Services Corporation? Share Your Experiences

ASHREI Professional Services Corporation logo

Get Community Insights About ASHREI Professional Services Corporation

Candid workplace conversations with real professionals.

Job Referrals!
168.4K

Job Referrals!

Best way to get your foot in the door with your favorite company! Plus employees won’t mind getting that referral money!

Interview Tips
164.2K

Interview Tips

Salary Negotiations
172.5K

Salary Negotiations

A community to ask questions and seek advice on negotiating your salary, compensation, etc.

ASHREI Professional Services Corporation Photos

+ Add Photo
ASHREI Professional Services Corporation photo of: REI Training
ASHREI Professional Services Corporation photo of: Office Staffer
ASHREI Professional Services Corporation photo of: Reception
ASHREI Professional Services Corporation photo of: ASHREI Professional Services Corporation (12th Floor)
ASHREI Professional Services Corporation photo of: CFO
ASHREI Professional Services Corporation photo of: Administration
ASHREI Professional Services Corporation photo of: Front Desk

Affiliated Companies

mi Solutions & Consulting GmbH

Glassdoor has 3 ASHREI Professional Services Corporation reviews submitted anonymously by ASHREI Professional Services Corporation employees. Read employee reviews and ratings on Glassdoor to decide if ASHREI Professional Services Corporation is right for you.