APCO Worldwide Account Manager Reviews

Updated 3 Nov 2019

4.2
APCO Worldwide Chief Executive Officer Brad Staples (no image)
Brad Staples
1 Rating

"Good"

5.0
    Current Employee - PR Account Manager in Dubai
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at APCO Worldwide full-time for less than a year

Pros

Learning opportunities, Good medical insurance if not the best,

Cons

Nothing to say for now

"Experience will depend on your team"

Former Employee - Account Manager

I worked at APCO Worldwide full-time

Pros

Opportunities to grow and work on diverse projects

Cons

Office politics plays a prominent role

APCO Worldwide Response

October 18, 2019

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback. I’d be interested in understanding more about how you experienced any office politics, as we place a high emphasis on collaboration at APCO, so it would be great to get some insight into any areas where that is not working so well. Please do give me a call or send me an email on the address below. Alison Chisnell Global Talent Director achisnell@apcoworldwide.com

3. "Work here if you get the chance!"

5.0
    Former Intern - Technology Account Manager in Austin, TX

I worked at APCO Worldwide for more than a year

Pros

The people! Everyone at APCO is open-minded, compassionate, and cares deeply about their work. Great visibility and access to sr. Managers, directors- even as an intern. You are truly made to feel like you are a part of the family.

Cons

If you’re looking for a structured, timed career progression path- probably not the best fit. There are several roles and divisions you can move into, so there isn’t a set track for career progression for each role (could actually be a positive for many!)

Continue reading

"A good place to grow, but sometimes resembles a sweat shop"

4.0
    Account Manager in Dubai

I worked at APCO Worldwide for more than 5 years

Pros

APCO is a huge, global communications agency with offices all ove -r the world, and every office has its own distinct flavor in terms of work experience, management-employee relations, etc. My review is based on my experience in one of its offices. The pros are - Very interesting clients - A fast-paced, learning environment - A good place to begin your career and advance up to the mid manager level - Overall, friendly colleagues (though a few rotten apples manage to spoil things)

Cons

- There is a high degree of favoritism. - Lack of healthy communication between the management and staff. - A very political environment, which takes its toll on productivity and creativity. - A high pressure environment. Long work hours with little regard to work-life balance. - Company seldom refuses clients. This means APCO bends over backwards to please even its more difficult clients, mounting immense pressure on the client servicing team.

Continue reading

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 4 reviews