Find jobs for Consultant

AIM Consulting Group, LLC Consultant Reviews

Updated 5 Jun 2020

4.3
AIM Consulting Group, LLC CEO Nate Eimers  (no image)
Nate Eimers
0 Rating
  1. "All Talk"

1.0
    Former Employee - IT Consultant

I worked at AIM Consulting Group, LLC full-time for more than a year

Pros

Flexible hours, a few smart people

Cons

Low pay, horrible benefits, clickish, they pull you in by claiming people values 1st but they really don't care.

Continue reading

"Great experience all around"

Former Contractor - Product Manager Consultant in Minneapolis, MN

I worked at AIM Consulting Group, LLC for more than a year

Pros

AIM really took the time to get to know me, my background, and my career aspirations before finding a position for me. Everyone at AIM was very friendly and always extremely helpful. My contract was renewed several times, and I recently converted to a full time employee working at the company that AIM had placed me at. If you're new to the consulting thing, or if you've been doing it for years, you'll be in good hands with the folks at AIM.

Cons

Timesheets were the only thing that were a little frustrating at times, but a little administrative headache isn't a big deal in the grand scheme of things.

3. "Great people, two companies"

4.0
    Former Contractor - Senior Consultant in Seattle, WA

I worked at AIM Consulting Group, LLC for less than a year

Pros

Love working with the Seattle Area team. Professional, competent, responsive.

Cons

Part of a larger business in a different region focused on workforce augmentation and seems to not be familiar with consulting or West Coast expectations for employers and employees e.g. benefits

Continue reading
  4. "Straight out of College!"

Current Employee - Software Consultant in Saint Paul, MN

I have been working at AIM Consulting Group, LLC full-time for less than a year

Pros

They hired me straight out of college. I went to the U of Minnesota. They sent me to a client company on a team that was working on very current and relevant tech stack and helped me move into my role with a lot of attention and care.

Cons

Benefits could be a little better. Still amazing though for a consulting company!

5. "Great Company, Motivated People, and More!"

Current Employee - Principal Consultant

I have been working at AIM Consulting Group, LLC full-time for less than a year

Pros

AIM Consulting has the best people in the business. They are highly motivated, caring, and industry leaders. The work is what you make of it. If you want a challenge, a challenge can be found that fits your needs. The client base is amazing. The executives and leadership embrace an open door policy. Hard work will pay off in this place!

Cons

They do expect a lot of their people, but that isn't necessarily a con...if you put in the work, you will reap the rewards!

6. "Tons of growth opportunity"

Former Employee - Lead Consultant in Seattle, WA

I worked at AIM Consulting Group, LLC full-time for more than a year

Pros

- tons of growth opportunity - company's continues to focus on your education & personal development - small enough where you can make an impact, large enough where you can work on projects at scale

Cons

- growing pains; company needs to formalize processes / procedures

7. "Great company"

Former Employee - Lead Consultant in Bellevue, WA

I worked at AIM Consulting Group, LLC full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

AIM is a consulting firm that puts people first, profits second. Worked here for 2.5 years and it has been nothing short of one of the best companies to work for.

Cons

None that I can think of

Continue reading

"Weird place for a tech consultant"

2.0
    Former Employee - Sr. Consultant in Denver, CO

I worked at AIM Consulting Group, LLC full-time for less than a year

Pros

1. Good for staffing and contract work. 2. The MTARs have a really tough and demanding job, they do the best they can to represent their candidates. I have seen some brought to tears over failing to place a candidate. They do care.

Cons

1. I read reviews about how some folks were treated when it came to bonuses that were never paid or even acknowledged, and the treatment they receive after separation. I have experienced it, it left a lot to be desired. 2. It's a growing company indeed with growing pains, but the office is disorganized and feels like a pure sales and staffing job. Benefits are not exactly what I would call benefits given how expensive (Health insurance) or how delayed they are, 401k does not kick in after a year. The work schedule is not very flexible with a "work can only be done in person in the office" mentality. 3. Selling technology solutions project is still a work in progress. There is not a lot of effort in wanting to know the client, the environment, its challenges, it is more about pushing a proposal and making a quick sale (I am quoting a client, with whom I agree 100%). The "relationship" AIM claims to have with most clients is just that, a claim. It's still hard to get solid projects 4. Separation is done in a very strange way. Mine happened at a coffee shop minutes after my engagement at a client ended, with a weak argument about moving in a new direction (at last, a direction). I was not allowed to come the office and drop company property, and was never offered to come collect anything of mine. Some of the information I was promised never arrived, and when I asked about bonus, the separation agreement was quickly revised to add a pittance as way of saying please sign and go away. I was told I did not meet my sales quota (as if I had one as a tech consultant), but the company was doing me a huge favor throwing some scraps my way.

9. "High Engagement"

4.0
    Current Employee - Consultant in Redmond, WA

I have been working at AIM Consulting Group, LLC full-time for less than a year

Pros

They have a huge biz dev & recruiting staff. They hunt for work. Recruiters work their CRM and stay engaged.

Cons

Par for the course, but benefits are light.

"Principal Consultant"

Current Employee - Principal Consultant in Seattle, WA

I have been working at AIM Consulting Group, LLC full-time for more than a year

Pros

More opportunities than I can realistically take advantage of Great leadership The company feels like a family - everyone is supportive and eager to help Great clients and opportunities around the latest technology A company that is growing fast, but not uncomfortably so The company is fun to work for, lots of events to participate in Handsome training budgets that allow each of us to continue growing professionally

Cons

When it rains it pours - sometimes there is so much activity that it can be difficult to manage it all, growing pains

Found 24 reviews