64TEQ Reviews | Glassdoor.ie

64TEQ Reviews

Updated Apr 11, 2019

5.0
64TEQ Culture Driven Founder Bandish Nayee (no image)
Bandish Nayee
  1. "People Transformation the heartbeat of 64TEQ"

Current Employee - Corporate Account Manager in Derby, England

I have been working at 64TEQ full-time for less than a year

Pros

Bandish is committed to the development of his people. He provides the necessary tools, support and coaching to make you a Leader of tomorrow. The management structure is flat and being treated like an integral cog to the future success of the organisation is paramount. The Culture of 64TEQ is at the heart of its Ethos. I've learned this from day one which helps me be open and transparent in all my day to day activities, its all about Radical Honesty and continual development, something that i am alien too, coming from a very political office based environment. It's a breath of fresh air.

Cons

Remote Working , This is a challenge due to the isolation that can come from it, Having come from a place full of people and hustle and bustle, i thought it would be really difficult to adjust, however having the team on hand to speak to and speaking to clients etc.. it doesn't feel isolated at all.

64TEQ2019-04-11
  2. "A company that empowers and nurtures."

Current Employee - Account Manager in Northwich, England

I have been working at 64TEQ full-time for less than a year

Pros

Bandish invests in his staff and not only provides all the tools needed to succeed, but empowers you to develop yourself professionally and personally. To have a leader to clearly passionate about the culture within his teams and your wellbeing is something I never expected to experience.

Cons

Remote working has it's challenges, however the amount of support provided by the team is endless, you'll never feel alone here.

64TEQ2019-02-14
  3. "An incredible tech employer freely giving opportunities, learning and development"

Current Contractor - Marketing Manager in Hull, England

I have been working at 64TEQ for less than a year

Pros

Team64 is just that, a team. Working 100% remotely is not without its challenges but the flat structure, positive culture and incredible support make up for any issues you might have at first. Compensation is great, and development is continuous.

Cons

The remote working probably isn't for everyone, but it definitely suits most!

Continue reading
    64TEQ2018-10-03
  4. "Simply the best!!"

Current Employee - Corporate Account Manager in Manchester City Centre, England

I have been working at 64TEQ full-time for less than a year

Pros

Remote working, so you have the flexibility to work from anywhere you please. Tight knit family run business who really value their employees. Great commission structure and basic wage. 30 days holidays.

Cons

I have nothing negative to say about this company

Continue reading