- Dublin, Ireland
- 1001 to 5000 Employees
- 2 Locations
- Type: Company - Private
- Founded in 1884
- Revenue: $2 to $5 billion (USD)
- Investment & Asset Management
The latest conversations about Finance
We had a new VP join our team and my manager just had them submit a report to senior management. I used to do this report before and trained the new guy, but my manager never allowed me to send it to senior management. He would always do it himself. I want to say smth…I don’t know what to do/how to confront. Do I ask him why I never got visibility for the report I produced before? Would appreciate any advice!
Got a burning question about permanent tsb? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with permanent tsb employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
permanent tsb Reviews
permanent tsb Interviews
- Anonymous Employee in CorkAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewApplication
I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at permanent tsb (Cork)
InterviewVery quick and direct interview with a good conversation with leadership about everything of the position, since technical to personal things that need to describe everything about your background and knowledgementeInterview
General questions about personal and technicalAnswer Question
See All 69 interviews
permanent tsb Awards & Accolades
- Winner - CPID HR Award Diversity and Inclusion, Diversity & Inclusion, 2023
- Hybrid and Flexible Workplace Award Winner, Workplace Excellence, 2023
- Excellence in workplace diversity and inclusion - Winner, Workplace Excellence Awards, 2023
- Winner – Best Community or Charity Engagement for the Permanent TSB Community Fund, Bonkers National Consumer Awards, 2022
- Awarded Silver Award for Investors in D&I, Irish Centre for Diversity, 2022
Popular Careers with permanent tsb Job Seekers
permanent tsb FAQ
All answers shown come directly from permanent tsb Reviews and are not edited or altered.
People Also Ask about permanent tsb
Employees rate permanent tsb 3.6 out of 5 stars based on 464 anonymous reviews on Glassdoor.
Overall, 68% of employees would recommend working at permanent tsb to a friend. This is based on 464 anonymously submitted reviews on Glassdoor.
70% of job seekers rate their interview experience at permanent tsb as positive. Candidates give an average difficulty score of 2.9 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty) for their job interview at permanent tsb.
66% of employees think that permanent tsb has a positive business outlook. This is based on anonymous employee reviews submitted on Glassdoor.