- Dublin, Ireland
- 1001 to 5000 Employees
- Type: Subsidiary or Business Segment
- Founded in 1987
- Revenue: $2 to $5 billion (USD)
- Home Furniture & Housewares Stores
What are your colleagues talking about?
- Featured InterviewAnonymous Employee in TraleeAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy InterviewApplication
I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Woodie's (Tralee) in May 2023
InterviewThe interview wasn't all that difficult. I just needed to think a little about the questions. More progressively, I should have thought about all the changes in my life and I immediately found a lot of answers.Interview
I was asked about the changes in my life, and also communication with the store's employers. The question was about what I did to achieve my goal.1 Answers
See All 80 interviews
Woodie's Awards & Accolades
- Europe’s Best Workplaces, Great Place to Work® (GPTW), 2022
- Great Place to Work Certified, Great Place to Work, 2022, Best Workplaces, 2022
- Best Intergrated Media Campaign/Strategy, Spiders, 2022
- 2022 Best Workplace™ for Women, Great Place to Work, 2022
- Great Place to Work Certified, Great Place to Work, 2021, Best Workplaces, 2021
Popular Careers with Woodie's Job Seekers
All answers shown come directly from Woodie's Reviews and are not edited or altered.
People Also Ask about Woodie's
Employees rate Woodie's 3.9 out of 5 stars based on 267 anonymous reviews on Glassdoor.
Overall, 79% of employees would recommend working at Woodie's to a friend. This is based on 267 anonymously submitted reviews on Glassdoor.
94% of job seekers rate their interview experience at Woodie's as positive. Candidates give an average difficulty score of 2.5 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty) for their job interview at Woodie's.
72% of employees think that Woodie's has a positive business outlook. This is based on anonymous employee reviews submitted on Glassdoor.