I have been working at Weston Foods full-time
- Very supportive boss and coworkers (YMMV though)
- Easy going work environment
- Modern office, casual fridays, lots of employee events, very charitable company
- Senior leadership is in a period of profound change
- Some outdated practices
- Stagnant industry
Advice to Management
- Keep up your communication efforts, it is helping with disconnect between those at the top and everyone else
- Don't be afraid of investing in big ideas
I applied online. I interviewed at Weston Foods (Toronto, ON (Canada)).
Numerous interviews with key HR and marketing leads . some were very "HR Text Book" style questions while 1-2 interviews were open, casual, and conversational (they made you feel like they really wanted to know your technical abilities along side your "Inner you / personality" traits). Best conversation was with the Innovation Lead, who was let go.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –