Mission: To make a real and meaningful impact on our team, our clients, and the community in which we live.
I worked at Reddico full-time (Less than a year)
Although I was only there for a short time, I enjoyed working there, they are a great team of professionals and a top notch agency!
Best outside of London and I can see why they are growing so quickly. Some of the nicest people I have ever worked with!
- Flat hierarchy; access to directors who are industry thought leaders and always willing to help and answer questions when they can.
- Growing agency.
- The knowledge the directors held, were by far the most appealing for me; working and learning.
- Coffee, food/snacks, fruit, beer, cans of fizz, ping pong, games console all at your fingers tips.
- Always trying to help up-skill and grow people.
- Friendly/flexible management style; always felt appreciated.
- Challenging work loads.
- Open communication, feedback ALWAYS appreciated.
Not that many but if I had to say...
- Early agency/startup so processes were still being ironed out; proactively making positive changes and tests within team structure - which is good and bad because it disrupted the team culture and efficiencies at times; without really having an end goal or sharing the vision to supporting people.
- Remote working yet to be figured out.
- Quiet location; (could be a pro), not much in the area for team building or lunches etc.
- Have to own a car to get there.
Advice to Management
- Diversify the team more to avoid ‘clicks’.
- Communicate learnings more.
- Run more SEO updates and workshops, let everyone tap into the knowledge in the teams.
- Keep on doing a great job!