- Irvine, United States
- 1001 to 5000 Employees
- 18 Locations
- Type: Company - Private
- Founded in 1932
- Revenue: $100 to $500 million (USD)
- Laundry & Dry Cleaning
What are your colleagues talking about?
Prudential Overall Supply Reviews
*insurance benefits are spot on *Hours are fixed *Co-workers are decent but always complaining *Corporate manage cares
* local management is only interested in making money, not caring about employees * mandatory overtime all the time & at last minute, with no lasting results * Job responsibilities are not enforced * favoritism runs deep with all managers * Understaffing is a real issue * having staff literally stand around and talk all day, not performing job duties until upper management says something, then only does work for an hour then back to talking or getting in the way
Prudential Overall Supply Interviews
- Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CANo OfferNegative ExperienceEasy InterviewApplication
I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Prudential Overall Supply (Irvine, CA) in Sept 2023
InterviewOt was a tedious 3 step process that was drawn out, in person was probably the hardest stage of the whole interview process. the others were zoom and phone callsInterview
Where do you see yourself in 5 years?Answer Question
See All 23 interviews
Prudential Overall Supply Awards & Accolades
- Top Workplaces 2022, The Orange County Register, 2022
- Clean Green Certified, Clean Green Certified, 2020
Popular Careers with Prudential Overall Supply Job Seekers
Prudential Overall Supply FAQ
All answers shown come directly from Prudential Overall Supply Reviews and are not edited or altered.
...The pay is terrible....
27 November 2021
People Also Ask about Prudential Overall Supply
Employees rate Prudential Overall Supply 3.3 out of 5 stars based on 130 anonymous reviews on Glassdoor.
Overall, 52% of employees would recommend working at Prudential Overall Supply to a friend. This is based on 130 anonymously submitted reviews on Glassdoor.
50% of job seekers rate their interview experience at Prudential Overall Supply as positive. Candidates give an average difficulty score of 2.4 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty) for their job interview at Prudential Overall Supply.
43% of employees think that Prudential Overall Supply has a positive business outlook. This is based on anonymous employee reviews submitted on Glassdoor.