Mission: To build resilient IoT & blockchain companies solving real-world challenges, leverage our tech expertise, and apply our ecosystem approach to transform big ideas into tangible innovation.
I have been working at Next Big Thing full-time
- Diversity of projects
- Management is aware of current challenges and working towards making the company more structured and "responsible" but at the same time keeping it flexible and warm.
- Cool ventures
- Family friendly
- Women in senior positions
- Dogs walk around the office
- There is some luck of processes, but i guess its ok for this stage
- The location could be better
Advice to Management
Keep on concentrating on your employees, they are your most valuable asset!
You're pretty ok until now ;)
I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Next Big Thing (Berlin (Germany)) in January 2019.
I applied online and in two weeks I got call for HR interview. After HR interview I got call for technical interview. Interview was with senior engineers and they have asked questions about my skill set and some general questions about software engineering process.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –