Mission: We will re-energize how people connect in the workplace.
I have been working at Myplanet full-time
- There is lot of passion in the work environment
- Efficient leadership
- Freedom to implement new solutions
- Constructive feedback from mentors
- Regular PD meets and process improvement meets
- Various recourses to learn new technologies
- Promising compensation
- Amazing work culture both professional and cultural
Haven't come across nay so far
I applied online. I interviewed at Myplanet.
I had 3 interviews with this company for a marketing position. Staff was extremely friendly and incredibly intelligent.
For those who have made it to the 3rd round, prepare yourselves to be tested, questioned and to be meeting and speaking with other people within the company as they look for fit.
I didn't get the job but they offered me another position elsewhere because I was one of the highest ranking candidates.
Working in a startup can be difficult. As a designer or developer you'll find you end up in more meetings than you'd like. Here are 8 things you can do to take back your time, and make your meetings far more effective. http://glassdoor.com/slink.htm?key=vIGSr
We just published: 5 Actionable UX Principles Everyone Should Understand - it's a quick 7min read http://glassdoor.com/slink.htm?key=vIG6D