Mission: Our vision is to lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients and candidates to win in the changing world of work.
I worked at Manpower full-time (More than a year)
Honestly an amazing company if you want to start a career in Recruitment and I believe manpower is the best recruitment agency in Dublin to work for, but you need to be a proactive person that can hit the ground running!
- No KPI´s
- No Micromanagement
- You can be as creative as you want in terms of job ads, posts, how to engage with candidates, how you engage with clients etc.
- GREAT colleagues
- Lots of social events
- Promoting within
- Able to work on a lot of different roles
- Flexibility, I was allowed to work 2 weeks at home because of an emergency
- The team is performing very well and its cool to be a part of that
- Health insurance, life insurance and pension
- Okay Salary
- Career path seems a bit unrealistic to reach
- Can be a bit chaotic sometimes (need more structure)
- Agency is an Agency (You will always have some communication issues with the clients and the normal challenges that comes with working in an agency)
- No direct coaching
Advice to Management
- Don’t change what works, try to build on in instead!
- Coaching is crucial to ensure your team will continue to perform
- Start doing 1to1 again to understand how people feel in your team
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Manpower (Dublin, Co. Dublin) in February 2016.
Easy and friendly, the manager asked me several basic questions and sounded very clearly. Also the process went quite smoothly. Great experience for me anyway. They are looking for graduates that have talent and passion in careers. I would encourage many young graduate students to give it a go. Would be beneficial for your future interviews as well.