Mission: Willing to remain a startup at heart forever, we have a dream. A dream to create waves in the world of IT goliaths.
Waves of beautiful and intelligent IT solutions (design is of paramount importance to us), krafted with love and built for humans.
I have been working at KraftPixel full-time (Less than a year)
There are whole lot of perks I could really say about working at KraftPixel but I'm not here to write a book :p so I'll jot down some of the things that I experienced:
1) You'll start with your own website and you'll be helped at any point you need.
2) You start as someone who has basic understanding of HTML & CSS and ends up gaining experience of full stack Web Developer.
3) You come up with an interesting question/problem and all your colleagues will come up with an even interesting answers/solutions.
4) You'll discover great tools and application than can boost your productivity. And even if you only use Windows OS you'll get a chance to learn server side OS of Linux.
5) You'll get hands on experience on live websites. And you will be responsible for any changes in code needs to be done for websites which is a good thing and probably you'll kind of start feeling proud of yourself IMHO :)
6) Music is always appreciated at KraftPixel. There will be some music playing always in the background. And you'll discover new Movies & TV show interests but be cautious of spoilers 3:)
7) You get involved in a holy discussion session which can last up to hours :p but don't fret you'll be discussing about something cool, fun and techy.
8) Birthdays are always special at KraftPixel, you'll get a chance to give us all a treat :p and there is ...ehh sorry, can't share. Inside information :D
9) You get to brag about the work you do for big client's website to your friends & family :p
The only con I have is we only have work on weekdays and the working hours are also limited :D :D But seriously what problem would I have after having so much good reasons to work at KraftPixel.
Advice to Management
Start with Services, then expand into Products.
This is the only advice I would like to share to KraftPixel to become even more successful in business than it is already.
I applied online. I interviewed at KraftPixel (Vasai, Maharashtra (India)) in October 2016.
Great fun interview. No tough questions, just my current level of understanding. A brief display of my skills and hobbies. A general flow of what was expected of me and my role. An introduction to the Kraftpixel family. I was made familiar with the types of Clientele they had. I got to know the story how Kraftpixel came into existence from the founders themselves. It was fun.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –