Mission: To continue creating and inspiring exciting careers that shape our digital future.
I have been working at FDM Group full-time (Less than a year)
- The most ambitious growth minded company I have ever worked for, there is a real buzz around the office
- Supportive staff across all departments I have come across, everyone wants you to succeed
- CEO / COO very down to earth visit throughout the year, are completely invested in ensuring the company succeeds
- Great opportunity to move career forward very quickly
- Very few to note due to company in growth phase at times it can be hectic, however this does make it exciting
Advice to Management
- Keep on supporting all levels of staff and taking on the feedback from consultants as well as all internal facing staff
I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FDM Group (Dublin, Co. Dublin) in April 2017.
I applied on the website and I received an email on the next day to arrange a phone call. I received the call on the next day. They started asking about my academic history and what were my degrees about. After they asked about the rights I had to work in Europe, as my work visa is only valid for Ireland and not for the UK they didn't proceed with the interview. They said to me to apply again if the situation changes.