- New York, United States
- 1001 to 5000 Employees
- 9 Locations
- Type: Company - Private
- Founded in 1998
- Revenue: $100 to $500 million (USD)
- Enterprise Software & Network Solutions
What people are saying about Diligent
Got a burning question about Diligent? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Diligent employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
- Anonymous Employee in HungaryAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage InterviewApplication
I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Diligent (Hungary)
InterviewThe interview was through a recruiter, and have four rounds. The first was the HR/recruiter, the second was with the Team Leads, the third was a task and a final round was with the Department Lead.Interview
They asked me to describe corporate governance and the importance of it.Answer Question
See All 117 interviews
Diligent Awards & Accolades
- Silver Stevie Award 2018 - Customer Service Department of the Year, American Business Awards (the Stevies), 2018
- Silver Stevie Award for Customer Service Team of the Year, American Business Awards (the Stevies), 2018
- Brian Stafford, CEO - Nominated for NACD 100, National Association of Corporate Directors, 2018
- Gold Stevie Winner: Customer Service Team of the Year, The Stevie International Business Awards, 2018
- Silver Stevie Winner: Customer Service Department of the Year, The Stevie International Business Awards, 2018
Popular Careers with Diligent Job Seekers
All answers shown come directly from Diligent Reviews and are not edited or altered.
People Also Ask about Diligent
Employees rate Diligent 3.7 out of 5 stars based on 524 anonymous reviews on Glassdoor.
Overall, 69% of employees would recommend working at Diligent to a friend. This is based on 524 anonymously submitted reviews on Glassdoor.
53% of job seekers rate their interview experience at Diligent as positive. Candidates give an average difficulty score of 2.9 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty) for their job interview at Diligent.
62% of employees think that Diligent has a positive business outlook. This is based on anonymous employee reviews submitted on Glassdoor.