I have been working at Crest Technosoft full-time (Less than a year)
- Great work environment.
- Friendly management.
- Opportunities to learn and grow.
- Freedom to share thoughts and suggestions.
- Flexible timings.
- Co-operative seniors to assist and guide where required.
- As such no major cons, every company have minor cons which are ignore able and improved with time and experience.
- Alternate saturday`s should be off, rest nothing is there.
Advice to Management
- Keep the good work and motivation high.
I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Crest Technosoft (Mohali, Punjab (India)) in December 2017.
It was simple and started with friendly discussion and then raising towards skills, knowledge and expertise.
Initially started with telephonic discussion and then second round will be face to face for a detailed discussion and analysis and if required then you`ll be called for 3rd round else will be finalized post 2nd round once the employer gets the positive impression towards candidate`s profile and knowledge.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –