Mission: To work with the world's most ambitious companies to build the best connected software experiences.
I have been working at Connected Lab full-time
Since I have joined Connected Lab, i have been empowered to build a high performing team.
- Empowered to search and find the best candidates, not the best candidate within a time period.
- Ability to self-organize and realign in a manner in which I felt we could achieve the best results. This is often promised, but rarely supported.
- Support to remove roadblocks (H/W, S/W, team assignments, etc.) allowing team to maximize performance and be successful.
- Maintain an Empowered to work closely with the team on growth activities
- A fun place to work, that still feels like a small company
- Many programs to allow for social connections to be made regardless of title or team assignment.
- Executives you believe, trust and want to follow
It is more than 10 minutes from my home.
Advice to Management
Keep up the great work. We believe in your vision.
I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Connected Lab (Waterloo, ON (Canada)) in March 2015.
Applied through university job portal, and got selected for an interview.
The interview was about 30 minutes where I answered a set of technical questions from the company's lead engineer, followed by a chat with the company's CEO. A little while later I received an offer from Connected.
Danny, one of our Product Managers at Connected, just wrote a unique perspective on what tech can learn from Big Oil: http://glassdoor.com/slink.htm?key=vQPQ4
Part 2 of our Design Thinking Series is available on our blog: http://glassdoor.com/slink.htm?key=vQvKE