- Mountain View, United States
- 501 to 1000 Employees
- 8 Locations
- Type: Company - Private
- Founded in 2013
- Revenue: Unknown / Non-Applicable
- Enterprise Software & Network Solutions
The latest conversations about Tech
2 days ago
So I recently got an offer at Tiktok but I’m not actually interested in joining due to their poor WLB. TC is currently 30% higher than what I make. Can I share this with my manager and ask for a counter offer? Counter offer seems pretty common at our company, but they don’t necessarily match the bump exactly, which is fine. Is there a chance that he is taken aback that I’ve been interviewing during work time and kicks me out? Don’t want to take the risk of actually accepting Tiktok…
Got a burning question about CleverTap? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with CleverTap employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
- Fantastic Founder, inspiring yet humble, hands on yet strategic and extremely customer focused - Despite 2023 being a not no easy year, clear focus on employee growth including significant investment in leadership training - Global work environment - inclusive - operates on a regionalisation model - Awesome talent across all functions and all regions - The extended leadership team is fully aligned to drive the vision and mission of the org - Our Product is loved by our customers and has been independently assessed by the Forrester Total Economic Impact Report to be consistently generating over 560% return on invest for our loved customers
- Look forward to a much more exciting 2024. I hope the economic headwinds will be less impactful and our product roadmap & GTM plan are in place to take CleverTap to awesomeness and help our customers to win their engagement & retention efforts in style
- Anonymous Employee in GoregaonNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage InterviewApplication
I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CleverTap (Goregaon) in Nov 2023
InterviewOverall interview was good but they only wanted Android projects or prior experience in Android . I explained every part and detail of my project in detail , one was built on python other in Java. As Java is my strong language i explained them everythingInterview
About my projects and regarding AndroidAnswer Question
See All 54 interviews
We are proud to be Great Place to Work - Certified. This certification is a testimony to our culture of meaningful work that offers high growth and learning. Our CTzens are the pillars in making CleverTap a great workplace and this is just the beginning. We plan on continuing this journey by continually improving our people practices and offer a meaningful experience to everyone working at CleverTap!
See Sunil Thomas (Co-Founder & CEO, CleverTap) featured in CNBC -TV18's show - The Global Breakout. The episode focused on the emergence of Saas companies from India, riding the technology enabler wave during the Covid pandemic. Sunil talks in detail about the focus on User Retention, CleverTap's growth during pandemic and WFH challenges
CleverTap Awards & Accolades
- Solution Provider of the Year, The Economic Times, 2023
- Best Marketing Automation Platform, The Economic Times, 2023
All answers shown come directly from CleverTap Reviews and are not edited or altered.
...11. Code have been written in such a way, that it is impossible to do code coverage....
26 August 2022
People Also Ask about CleverTap
Employees rate CleverTap 4 out of 5 stars based on 183 anonymous reviews on Glassdoor.
Overall, 80% of employees would recommend working at CleverTap to a friend. This is based on 183 anonymously submitted reviews on Glassdoor.
60% of job seekers rate their interview experience at CleverTap as positive. Candidates give an average difficulty score of 3 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty) for their job interview at CleverTap.
78% of employees think that CleverTap has a positive business outlook. This is based on anonymous employee reviews submitted on Glassdoor.