- Dublin, Ireland
- 1001 to 5000 Employees
- 105 Locations
- Type: Company - Public
- Founded in 1992
- Revenue: Unknown / Non-Applicable
- Convenience & Corner Stores
What are your colleagues talking about?
I'm very happy in my new workplace. I received a response to my application within 24 hours of applying and was kept informed throughout the recruitment process. I have received ample training and been given access to Applegreen's extensive online training and support portal. I have also received my wages and paycheck on time! Most importantly to me though, the team I am a part of are all lovely people. They have been welcoming, patient, and generous with their time and experience, and this has been an invaluable help to me as I settle into my new role.
I have no complaints about working for Applegreen at this time.
- Anonymous Employee in LuxembourgAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
InterviewVery simple, straightforward process. A phone call followed by a casual in-person interview. I was interviewed by the site manager, who provided details of the job before asking my experience and availability.Interview
Q: do you have experience working with people?Answer Question
See All 43 interviews
Applegreen Awards & Accolades
- Best Graduate Training and Development Programme, GradIreland Graduate Recruitment Awards, 2023
- Best CSR Community Programme, All Ireland Community & Council Awards, 2020
- Vegan Product of the Year, Food & Drink Business Award, 2019
- National Forecourt Store of the Year (Applegreen Gorey), National Retail Excellence Awards, 2019
Popular Careers with Applegreen Job Seekers
All answers shown come directly from Applegreen Reviews and are not edited or altered.
People Also Ask about Applegreen
Employees rate Applegreen 3.5 out of 5 stars based on 271 anonymous reviews on Glassdoor.
Overall, 67% of employees would recommend working at Applegreen to a friend. This is based on 271 anonymously submitted reviews on Glassdoor.
60% of job seekers rate their interview experience at Applegreen as positive. Candidates give an average difficulty score of 1.8 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty) for their job interview at Applegreen.
65% of employees think that Applegreen has a positive business outlook. This is based on anonymous employee reviews submitted on Glassdoor.