Mission: Our mission is to build and create online communities and technologies that change how people socialize and play on mobile devices.
I have been working at A Thinking Ape full-time
- Get to work with cool people
- Casual and open work environment
- Free lunch and snacks
- Interesting products to work on
- Lack of sharing of resources / knowledge between teams which leads to repeating the same mistakes
- Lack of focus on non-development positions and projects
- Can be difficult to get anything done unless you do it yourself, many tasks remain backlogged for months/years
I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at A Thinking Ape (Vancouver, BC (Canada)).
Phone interview from HR about basic personality. Followed up by an hour technical in person interview and finally two more technical interviews with a lunch interview in between.