- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
Ubisoft EMEA CRC The Hub, Haymarket Get Directions
I worked at Ubisoft full-time (More than 3 years)
- Friendly atmosphere
- Lovely, convenient, custom made game company office
- Free games
- A lot of events, parties
- Great location - city centre
- Great management in CRC office
- Very versatile job, every day something new
- Office is growing every year and becomes better and better
- The company usually listens to player feedback
- At the moment not much room for career growth, but might change in the future since the office is growing every year
- The pay could be better
- In Ubisoft certain issues (with games or tools) can take a very long time to get fixed
Advice to Management
To upper Ubisoft management:
- Focus on quality and keep updating existing features. Hire more people to work on internal tools so that we could be more effective at our jobs.
- Focus more on smaller studios/offices and increase salaries
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 7+ months. I interviewed at Ubisoft (Newcastle upon Tyne, England (UK)) in September 2019.
Several phone screens, two or three Skype interviews, one in-studio interview that lasted for 6 hours.
My application was misplaced for several months, I worked with 3 different internal recruiters, the process was dragged out over many months, and I had to find out from a 4th recruiter that the position was no longer extant. The whole thing was a bit of a shambles and gave me quite a negative impression of the studio.