- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
I have been working at Twitch full-time (More than a year)
- Great product that overall has a lot of deeply passionate fans. TwitchCon is a blast
- I LOVE my manager, and my manager's manager. Really enjoy working with my team over the past couple years. I have many close friends within the company now
- I've learned a ton at the company and I get a lot of flexibility to pursue projects that are important to me (and add value to our team/company of course)
- I can easily see it being a company I stick with for a long time (10 years)
- As with most places, work experience can vary by team
- Collaboration within the company is a weak area. Everyone's trying to work hard on this but there have certainly been some growing pains
- Compensation is a little too heavily indexed on Amazon Stock. Compensation adjustments due to raises or promotions largely come in stock grants which can take a couple years before you see that money - not the most immediately gratifying thing
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Twitch (San Francisco, CA (US)).
Call with HR going over my resume - very nice and genuinely interested. Then, a call with the hiring manager to see how relevant the content of my experience was with the demands of the role.
I appreciated how genuine and transparent they were regarding whether we were a good fit for each other.