- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
Emex Software Dublin, Co. Dublin isn't hiring right now. Check out all Emex Software jobs
Emex Ireland 42 Pearse Street, The Academy, Huckletree D2 Get Directions
I have been working at Emex Software full-time
- Positive, supportive workplace
- Non-hierarchical management style
- Great culture
- Exciting growth for the company
Needs to implement a company wide R&R program and communication could do with improving, but this is acknowledged and on the to do list.
Get this page going by posting a photo. It only takes a second, and your photos are anonymous.Share a Photo
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Emex Software (Dublin, Co. Dublin) in May 2021.
1. Submitted profile via LinkedIn
2. Recruiter scheduled first phone screening with the CPO.
3. Next was asked to prepare presentation on one of their business use cases.
4. Presented ‘thrice’.
4.a. To the CPO and someone (don’t recall)
4.b. To the Product Analyst
4.c. Finally at 7 PM to the CEO
5. A week after CPO emails saying role has been moved from Dublin to Ukraine, but they really liked the presentation.
Regret applying to this company.