- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
Employees rate Vancouver 0.8% higher than the overall average
I have been working at A Thinking Ape full-time (More than a year)
- So many snacks, cake, ice cream, beers all the time. Catered lunch every Wednesday and Beer o'clock every Friday
- Great compensation and amazing benefits
- There's always events happening and many excuses to celebrate. A Thinking Ape has won several culture awards for a reason. Every day I'm excited to go into work.
- Tight culture with many talented and smart employees.
- Software engineers get to work on big and important features and employees of all levels make a significant impact on the company.
- Everyone in the company right up to the CEO is open to constructive criticism and healthy arguments. If anyone has a suggestion for culture, products, or general company ideas, everyone is open and willing to listen.
- None I can directly think of
Advice to Management
Keep doing what you're doing.
I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at A Thinking Ape (Vancouver, BC (Canada)).
Phone interview from HR about basic personality. Followed up by an hour technical in person interview and finally two more technical interviews with a lunch interview in between.