- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
Employees rate Vancouver 2.7% higher than the overall average
I worked at A Thinking Ape as an intern (Less than a year)
- (Specific to interns) Good mentorship, you sit right next to (or very close to) your manager/mentor and interact with them a lot, everyday.
- Many social employees
- Good HR Team
- Stable company
- Lots of User-Facing (engineering/product) work available
- Flexible work hours, great work/life balance
- Decent engineering infrastructure
- Good office location, close to many great food options
- Not sure if I would play the games that I worked on.
- Teams (and the company as a whole) can move a little slowly at times.
I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at A Thinking Ape (Vancouver, BC (Canada)).
Phone interview from HR about basic personality. Followed up by an hour technical in person interview and finally two more technical interviews with a lunch interview in between.