Team Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Team Manager Interview Questions

Team manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Outline a time when your team failed to meet a business objective?

1 Answer

I experienced the same "push back" at the scenario stage of the recruitment process. The HR person played the part of an extremely difficult and awkward employee. To your point no matter which way I approached the situation the HR acting / in the role play refused to come around and there was not enough time to complete the exercise. What are SKY playing at??? I would suggest a senior member of the management team arrive in unannounced to see and observe one of these session and see if there is an issue here with a lose cannon in HR!

this period in the CV shows 3 things for the same job - it seems to be three different jobs - how did you do this

1 Answer

Q: Can you tell me about a time where you had to report on something, but did not have all the data to give a clear picture?

How would you feel managing a friend?

1 Answer

Q: Can you tell me about a time where you had to deliver negative feedback to a peer.

What is your 30 day plan in this position in case you were successful

Mainly based on previous experience, no particular tricky questions. Question on your management style. Question on how you deal with lead duplicate and how you could avoid it.

1 Answer

In your new position in Hubspot what will you action plan for the first 90 days look like?

110 of 14 Interview Questions