Senior marketing analyst Interview Questions


Senior Marketing Analyst interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance|Popular|Date
American Express
Senior Marketing Analyst was asked...10 July 2012

What do you know about this company?

2 Answers

Expected to tie together the strategy and mission of the company to the role and how my skills can complement it. Less

the important of company is to give a chance to every employee who wants to enchance their skill or to improve their experience by knowing the rules and regulation of a company,..and to have a strong alliance between the company and the employee.,,to maintain the good contribution of the company to the market.... Less

Tribune Publishing

Experience that relate to the requirements of the position

1 Answers

Described how what I did at my previous job applied to the requirements and showed I understood the company needs and could meet them Less


In an 8x8 checkerboard, how many squares are in it totally?

1 Answers



Email conversion rate. How do you calculate further significance?

1 Answers

Use Statistical p-test, z-test, two sample t-test


If we do an A/B testing, how would you divide the population, like percentage-wise?

1 Answers

Never 50% then who's left to send the winning Test to. My Rule is stick to 20/80... 20% of your list gets tested and the the other 80% gets the winner/ (Best performer), be it subject line or content. Less


Explain P-Value in a given marketing context. As if you are presenting to the client.

1 Answers

To explained with an example if Null Hypothesis says advertisement campaign is not effected by hurricane storm. suppose if the p value is 0.045 so explanation would be there is 4.5% chance that Null Hypothesis is True. As p <0.05 we can reject the null hypothesis. Less

American Airlines

Name a very bad product and tell me why it's so bad and what I would do to overcome the challenges from a marketing perspective?

1 Answers

It took me a few minutes of awkward silence to think of a very bad product (that caught me off guard), but I came up with the Bullet Blender (I hate that stupid thing!) Less


Tell ma about time you worked on multiple task together and how did you handle it Some previous experience of data analytics and tools.what insights did you find from it

1 Answers

I explained my previous experience.Tools and technologies:tableau, power bi and machine learning.some basic question asked about machine learning algo and when did you use it Less

Veritas Technologies

How did your work impact a previous company?

1 Answers

Collaborated on a team that was able to increase market awareness by 17% over a 60 day period. Less

Dell Technologies

Have you worked with platforms such as Adobe Campaign or Sales Force Sales cloud?

1 Answers

Adobe Campaign is a cross channel marketing solution that automates email, mobile, social and offline campaigns, also offering a central place where you can access your customer data and profiles.Salesforce Service Cloud is a customer relationship management (CRM) platform for customer service and support. Salesforce based Service Cloud on its Sales Cloud product, a popular CRM software for sales professionals. Less

Viewing 1 - 10 of 246 interview questions

See Interview Questions for Similar Jobs

senior marketing associate