Senior manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Senior manager Interview Questions

senior manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

When our taxes are higher than yours why are you still interested in this role?

2 Answers

In this role i am interested for your company and your benefits

Hi! As an Amazon employee who interviewed and hired a lot of people here, I've created a guide that has all the questions and winning answers from an Amazonian recruiter perspective. Please check it out at interviewjoy.com/services/interview-process-details/amazon-senior-manager-interview-questions/ . Pls also check the positive feedback at the bottom of that page! Thanks.

Largely IT Support Questions - around Web support How would you troubleshoot a slow database? How would you respond to a DDoS Attack? How would you design the worlds largest web platform? Give me an example of when you faced a big challenge for you?

Why work for us?

1 Answer

Tell me about a time that you leveraged data to develop a successful product strategy

2 Answers

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

Basic competency questions , mostly hiring managers are so over worked that they do not have intimate knowledge of their processes in detail

1 Answer

UML Class Diagrams describing a bank account set up.

1 Answer

what was your last mistake and what you learn from it

1 Answer

They strongly believe the leadership skill for every position in Amazon. So they tried to touch all the possible amazon leadership principles as mentioned in their interview site and want some example based explanation for each one.

2 Answers

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

Asked if I used the product and if I thought it could use any improvements

1 Answer

Tell me why you are looking to move from a safe environment?

110 of 96 Interview Questions