Program Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Program Manager Interview Questions

Program manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Why did I choose Fidelity

Based on their reputation in the UK and in Ireland

We had to solve a problem as a team. The scenario involved improving the operations of the bottling process in terms of personnel management.

1 Answer

Analysis Question - How has the team performed so far in the current year and where do you expect the team to finish with regard to their yearly target?

1 Answer

"You don't have enough experience. Your LinkedIn profile doesn't list more than two years of experience. You're not qualified for this job. What, you expect me to read your CV? I get hundreds of applications each month and don't have time to read over CV's. If you're applying to LinkedIn, don't you think your profile should be complete? You obviously have no idea what we do; you're reading from a note paper, I can sense it. You don't even know what you're applying for."

2 Answers

If you need to add a feature that users would pay for it to the app (Whatever app we were talking before), what would you add? (I did not expect this Q).

Design an energy meter for a College Campus

my previous salary

2 Answers

Usual stuff with a focus on Amazons leadership principles.

1 Answer

Experience of working with both local and remote teams. The interviewing was competency based scenario questions and after the initial phone interview which was with the hiring manager, I met a panel of people who came in, in ones and twos and then the hiring manager joined via video conference. There was no HR screening during the process.

Competency based. Teamwork, style, technical background and qualifications

110 of 56 Interview Questions