Product safety engineer Interview Questions

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance|Popular|Date
MET Laboratories
Product Safety Engineer was asked...25 March 2018

What does this circuit do? And name components

Allows current flow through

Leeo

The technical question was so elementary, but the last interviewer was real nervous, kept asking the same question over and over "how would you deal with a difficult engineer". I kept giving examples of how I had dealt with difficult individuals, but it did not seem to satisfy her. At one point her boss came in and sat down and proceeded to play with his phone, head down. Then before the interview was over he left. Never said a thing. Very strange, I have never seen this.

1 Answers

Be prepared for behavioral questions.

Sony

what the physic background that can match with design engineer (product safety)?

1 Answers

all safety product consist of physic aspectation.

Sony

why do you want to work for sony?

1 Answers

as we all know, sony is a big company in asia. so by that, i think that i will gain good experience from sony. Less

Skyjack

What do you know about Skyjack, Why you are interested, Why should we hire you, whats your work style, How do you deal with difficult situation, How do you handle stress, How big was your team on the previous job, What is your salary expectation, when can you join, Any questions you may have. I was asked to bring 3 work references from my previous jobs.

1 Answers

Prepare for the usual behavioral interview, Google Linamar's webpage, Know their products and updated information and correlate with your own experience while answering these questions. Less

DEKA Research and Development

Weight in a boat and weight goes over. Does water level go up or down?

down

Sony

Briefly introduce yourself. What do you see yourself in next five years?

CSA Group

What do you know about the company?

CSA Group

What do you know about CSA?

BAE Systems

What personal characteristics do you feel are essential to be successful in this role?

Viewing 1 - 10 of 23 interview questions