next Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

next Interview Questions

Interviews at next

2.1

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Essex, MD (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at next (Essex, MD (US)) in April 2018.

Interview

Applied online which was very easy to do and allows you to apply for multiple roles quickly, Got an email to confirm I had been short listed and then got a phone call. Missed it but then called back and had a 10 minute conversation. Asked why I thought i’d suit the role, what I could offer, what I’d previously done for work experience, no more than 5 questions. I was then asked for my availability and if I had any holidays booked so it was all very easy. They usually tell you then if they want you to come into the store for a trial run and meet the manager and get to know the store followed by an induction.

Interview Questions

• Why would you like to work for Next?   2 Answers
    • What makes you think you’re suited to this role?   2 Answers
    • What can you bring to Next?   1 Answer
    • When have you received good customer service?   2 Answers

HR Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at next (New York, NY (US)) in February 2018.

Interview

it was long wait but she came out and was very nice , asked me a few questions regarding my skills and few background questions, then she had me do a quick test on the spot, it wasn't too hard it was easy

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, VA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at next (Dublin, VA (US)) in January 2018.

Interview

had a phone call with a manager who conducted themselves in a professional manner and made me feel very comfortable in the interview. got offered a cup of coffee from the receptionist but then told her sure I'm on the phone.

Account Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at next.

Interview

I applied online for the inside sales consultant job. Within one day I got an offer for an interview.

Interview Questions

Interview

It was fairly simple had done an online assessment and then told to do a phone interview talking about if i had previous retail experience and finally the interview in store, they have an assessment day where you are fighting for the position

Sales Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at next in February 2020.

Interview

Online application/assessment, brief telephone interview and in store assessment - basically how you deal with customers on the shop floor, approaching customers etc. Finally asked to pick an outfit suitable for an interview with a set budget

Sales Advisor Interview

Interview

Brief phone interview where they asked myself to describe myself and why i applied for Next, followed by an interview in store. In store consisted of an informal chat and then lead into a floor trial.

Interview Questions

Interview

Quick 10 minute phone call to go over availability, experience etc. Really informal chat and then invited into the store to meet with a member of the team to go over shifts.

Stock Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at next.

Interview

It was a simple process, i applied online, passed the assessment, got a phone call interview and was invited for an in store assessment. It was all fairly simple.

Scheduling Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leicester, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at next (Leicester, England (UK)).

Interview

Applied online, received an invite to interview within 2 weeks of applying. Attended an interview that lasted around 1 hour with the line manager and his coordinator. Told at the end of interview the successful candidate would know within a week. Within a week I received an offer made by telephone call and then by email.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.