Millwright Interview Questions

Millwright interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance|Popular|Date
Stella-Jones
Millwright/Maintenance Technician was asked...27 March 2022

All off this is off the top of my head, so the questions may be phrased a little differently when asked in a future interview. Should give a good enough idea of what to expect though. 1st half: Do you know what we do here? Are you willing to join a union (Local 612)? Do you have experience in this industry? Can you describe your work history for us? Can you give an example of a time you failed? Can you you give an example of a time you succeeded? Can you perform duties stated in post? Do you have familiarity with electrical, welding, hydraulics, pneumatics and equipment that was stated in post? Do you have experience troubleshooting? What is your work style like? What is your greatest quality? What is your biggest weakness? Who is responsible for safety? Do you have any questions? Willing to submit to background and drug test if offer is extended? (Might not have asked this, but it should be a given that you will have to give consent). 2nd half: Are you willing to work in positions outside of this position (learn processes, advancement, etc.)? How did you find out about this opening? Why do you think this would be a good fit for you/why would this be a good fit for the company? Do you have any questions?

Lassonde

What is your greatest strengths.

1 Answers

What are your greatest weaknesses.

Lee Valley Tools

Have you used an unusual source to solve a problem

Day & Zimmermann

What is your experience level

1 Answers

Explained my years to the.

Welspun Group

They asked many questions about how to fix mechanical issues

1 Answers

I answered with My Best knowledge and experience with the question

Victoria Gold

Why do you want to work here

1 Answers

Because I don't know any better

Canadian Natural

Know about company

Pinnacle Renewable Energy

we went over my resume and I was asked how each job would be similar to working at there plant

Pinnacle Renewable Energy

not so much a question but I was asked to think of something I could ask Brad the manager which I found to be very honest

Pinnacle Renewable Energy

I was asked what I new about the company

Viewing 1 - 10 of 62 Interview Questions

See Interview Questions for Similar Jobs

maintenance technicianmaintenance mechanicmaintenance techstructural weldermaintenance worker