Line producer Interview Questions

Line Producer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance|Popular|Date
Telepictures Productions
Line Producer was asked...18 March 2010

Tell about your experience in Television Industry.

1 Answers

I explained that I had begun on a talk show for ABC and then moved on to produce an award winning film and returned to TV for another talk self help show which ahd been cancelled Less

China Global Television Network

Where do you get your global news from? Have you ever watched us? What do you think?

1 Answers

BBC -- Al Jazeera -- Xinhua. And yes, I watched them. I watched LOTS of their programming. Less

FOX Broadcasting

Do you like to color inside the lines or outside of the box?

1 Answers

That it reflected an interest in understanding my work style.

StudioNow

What do you think is the best produced movie or tv show, and why?

1 Answers

I said I really liked the way The Conjuring was done because the director specifically set out to create an environment of fear and suspense without having any blood or gore (especially after he had just finished creating the Saw series...everyone thought he could only make a movie with gore). Less

Channel21

Könnten Sie sich auch vorstellen, als Freier Mitarbeiter für uns tätig zu sein? (Ausgeschrieben war eine angestelle Vollzeit-Stelle...) - Wie hoch ist Ihr Tagessatz?

Channel21

Können Sie sich auch vorstellen, als freier Mitarbeiter für unser Unternehmen tätig zu sein? (ausgeschrieben war eine Vollzeitstelle als Angestellter...) - Was ist Ihr Tagessatz?

Snap

Why I wanted to leave my current job.

Bloomberg L.P.

My interview was fairly easy, however I know the news hires now must pass a rigorous news exam designed by news chief, Matt Winkler. If you don't pass, you don't get an offer.

Vox Media

Network locally, and on the west coast, trusted vendors I like to use and work with

What is your greatest strength What is your greatest weakness tell me about yourself

Viewing 1 - 10 of 15 Interview Questions