Junior art director Interview Questions

Junior Art Director interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance|Popular|Date
Junior Art Director was asked...11 July 2012

your Portfolio? how is your experience?

1 Answers

its like my passion, my aim that i wanted to achieve.

Publicis North America

How were my past experiences? Can I thrive doing mindless work?

Truthfully

M&C Saatchi Group

Where do you see yourself in 5 years.

1 Answers

I would like to learn as much as possible.

ChappellRoberts

Why do you like this font? But why? When did you first see this typeface? What were you wearing when you discovered the typeface? What color were your socks when that happened? Why did you wear those socks? Why did you buy those socks? Do you have the receipt for the socks? Why not? But why? What color was the trash can you threw the receipt in? You don't remember? .......oh......... ok...... well....... lets move on.......

1 Answers

Eventually, I started snickering and responding with "I am not sure how to answer, would you like to talk about the project instead?" Less

bilekjaeger

Did you develop al the ideas?

Yes in cooperation with the Text AD

Fred & Farid

Why did you apply to our company?

1 Answers

I really loved their previous projects from Europe and Asia. I wanted to join the agency to do the works that I liked. Less

Aarki

Present my portfolio.

1 Answers

I just showed them my previous projects and explained the output and how it fits the project brief. Less

CSM LeadDog

Tell me about yourself

1 Answers

Described my past work experience and how it correlates back to the job.

FCB Health Network

What piece of work are you least proud of?

1 Answers

I don't have anything in my book that I'm not proud of for one reason or another. If I wasn't proud of it, I wouldn't have put it in. Less

Crain Communications

Do you have a background in journalism as well?

1 Answers

I worked for my University's Magazine and wrote articles on their online publications every week. Less

Viewing 1 - 10 of 90 interview questions