Java developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Java developer Interview Questions

java developer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

how to combine two strings of different length alternating each char string one = abcdefg string two = 12345 result = a1b23c4d5efg

1 Answer

private static List joinedList(List a, List b) { List c = new ArrayList(); int i = 0; while(i < a.size() || i < b.size()){ if(i < a.size()){ c.add(a.get(i)); } if (i < b.size()){ c.add(b.get(i)); } i++; } return c; }

What's the scope of this keyword in an anonymous function in JS

How much I want to earn

1 Answer

End-to-end ownership — For any given project, we have one person on point. While they don't necessarily have to do all the work themselves, it's their job to make sure all the work gets done.

1 Answer

How would you find out if a linked list contains a loop?

1 Answer

Coloditlity test had 3 questions Q1. Generate 6 digit time clock out of strings, Q2. Phone billing calculation and finally Q3. was requirement gathering none technical question.

1 Answer

In HR round - The questions were basically focussed on your Why Murex, what do you know about the company, CV, and Competency-based questions. In the technical round - The questions were mainly concerned with OOPs concepts. Make sure you are proficient in the same. Also, 3 coding problems were given. 1 was optimization other 2 were writing the code.

2 Answers

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

Difference in struts 1 and struts 2

1 Answer

Describe the architecture of a system you worked on.

1 Answer

Since I was applying for Full Stack Developer, questions were asked from all domains. From pure Java coding to data structures, HTML and SQL database mapping to user interface and website development.

110 of 53 Interview Questions