Graduate consultant Interview Questions in Ireland | Glassdoor.ie

Graduate consultant Interview Questions in Ireland

graduate consultant interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Java Maps and Hashmaps

2 Answers

Implement a way of iterating through an array of integers and returning only duplicate values within the array, wasn't able to answer this one but did give me a hint abut using hashmaps to do it

import java.util.*; public class GetDuplicates { public static void main(String args[]){ // get input Scanner sc = new Scanner(System.in); ArrayList nums = new ArrayList(); while(sc.hasNext()) { String num = sc.next().trim(); if (num.equals("q")) break; nums.add(Integer.parseInt(num)); } Set set = new HashSet(); for(int n : nums) { if(set.contains(n)) { System.out.print(n + " "); } else { set.add(n); } } } }

What have you learned from your course that could be applied to (previous work experience) to help improve it?

2 Answers

Tell me about a time you made a mistake

1 Answer

Questions were easy to answer. It seems they want people to act as normal as possible, very easy going day.

1 Answer

Working with a team of other candidates within the group task

1 Answer

Why should we hire you if you arn't into programming

1 Answer

Write a program to traverse a set of folders and subfolders, then return any files contained inside.

1 Answer

They asked for me to give an example of a time I had to do something out of my comfort zone, a time when things went wrong in college/the workplace and what I did about it.

1 Answer

What are your key strengths? How do you deal with difficult team members? Why Deloitte? Why consulting?

describe yourself