Data scientist Interview Questions in Ireland | Glassdoor.ie

Data scientist Interview Questions in Ireland

data scientist interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How many barbers were there in Ireland?

2 Answers

Its a basic Fermi problem.

There are 4.83 million people in Ireland I would assume that 50% of them are males I would assume that an average male goes to the barber once every month I would assume that each barber can deliver services to 3 people per hour I would assume that each barber works an average of 30*4*11 hours I would assume that an average barber has an occupancy ratio of 70% 4830000*0.5*1 barber services demand per month in Ireland (males) 30*4*3*0.7 barber services per barber and month There are around 9.000 barbers in Ireland

Assignment discussion, question o SQL and communication test

1 Answer

Why do you want to work here?

1 Answer

SoftDev : Python (I chose), you have an array of string sorted but with empty strings (e.g. ["abc","","","","cef","","","dej,""] and you want to know if an other string is in this array. How to do it with a complexity of O(log n) in general case ? Then how to find how many times it appears in this array ?

1 Answer

Most of the questions were related to my previous projects and the issues I had handles.

1 Answer

US director joined and some questions about work and few basic questions on SQL queries. And one more person will popup start interview which was totally surprising me as I was not aware .. Once I finished with that Guy then another person popup and took interview .. All seems well and at last no clear feedback by company since two weeks.

Competency-based Questions

1 Answer

Rate in order of importance 30 items astronauts had to get from dark side of moon back to rocket

1 Answer

Technical challenge round: binary classification

1 Answer

market specific stupid questions such as "give me an example of fast food chains in your country" "give me an example of the name of the highways in your city"

110 of 198 Interview Questions