Clinical research associate Interview Questions in Ireland

Before a medicine is made available to the public, it undergoes an intense research process performed by a team of medical professionals. One of the members of this team is the clinical research associate. When interviewing for this position, employers want to know whether you are organised, motivated, a team player and capable of solving problems.

2,596 Clinical Research Associate interview questions shared by candidates

Top Clinical Research Associate Interview Questions & How to Answer

Here are three top clinical research associate interview questions and tips on how to answer them:

Question No. 1: What would you do if you noticed a problem with a clinical trial?

How to answer: Countless problems can occur during a clinical trial, whether data is incorrectly recorded or a subject is enrolled without proper consent. Interviewers want to know whether you have what it takes to confront staff members and work with them to solve these problems.

Question No. 2: How do you manage extensive travel?

How to answer: As a clinical research associate, you may find yourself travelling back and forth from clinical sites to sponsor locations. Travel can be tough on some people, so employers want to know whether you have the time-management skills, organisation techniques and endurance to handle the job.

Question No. 3: What is your organisation process?

How to answer: Employers want to make sure you are organised during all steps of clinical trials, whether it is keeping track of data, communicating with team members or compiling reports for study sponsors. Explain your experience with organisation during previous clinical trials to show your organisation skills.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance|Popular|Date
Frederick National Laboratory for Cancer Research
Clinical Research Associate II was asked...16 August 2022

They asked me a large variety of job specific questions

It was mostly about ICH-GCP

Northwell Health

Tell us about yourself. How do you prioritize tasks? Are you squeamish at all?

DocTrials

How do you deal with difficult patients?

ICON

Tell me a time when you had to deal with ethical issues at a site.

ICON

Tell me about a time when you had to deal with a difficult site

Medpace

Tell me about yourself Why do you want to be a CRA

IU Internationale Hochschule

How would you handle a disagreement with a superior

Telstra Research and Telecommunications

Scope of SAS Applications of SAS

Stanford School of Medicine

How did I organize my work day? How did I pick up the priorities? How did I handle conflicts among the team? What was my previous experience? If I was able to learn and work independently?

Viewing 1 - 10 of 2,596 Interview Questions