infrasoft technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

infrasoft technologies Interview Questions

Interviews at infrasoft technologies

2.8

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at infrasoft technologies in February 2016.

Interview

2 telephonic rounds and offer. nothing much quite easy interview. 1st round was telephonic and general testing related stuff was asked. second round too was a video call and it was as easy as the first, almost same repetative questions. the following day was a HR call to discuss the salary and thats it.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at infrasoft technologies in September 2015.

Interview

The interview process was overall good.
    First there was a test containing aptitude, logical, reasoning and flowchart questions.
    The questions were quite good.
    Then there was GD.
    After that selected ones were called for interview. First there was technical interview. They asked only basics in the languages maintained in my resume. Then there was HR interview, containing HR round questions.
    It was a good experience.

Assistant Trainee Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at infrasoft technologies (Chennai (India)).

Interview

I got into the recruitment through on-campus .The recruitment was for a day
    First round comprised of quants and reasoning.Time management can be crucial.
    Second round was a Group discussion of a very general topics.
    Third round was a tech interview in which some data structure questions were asked.They also asked about the project and my involvement in it.
    Third round was a formal HR interview.

Interview Questions

• They asked questions from my core subjects and questioned my confidence level in the basics   Answer Question

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at infrasoft technologies (Mumbai (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

It took one whole day to complete 4 rounds of interview. first round was telephonic, where the panel asked basic java,Spring questions. then there was gap of 2 hours for next round with a senior person and third round was with VP. final round with HR was also a telephonic

Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at infrasoft technologies (Mumbai (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

It was well managed process wherein series of discussions took place. I have been interviewed on competency based method. Job clarity has been provided. Team strength & roles have been explained.

Trainee Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at infrasoft technologies (Chennai (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

The Interview Process had three levels for an Entry level Java Developer .
    i) Aptitude round -Sections on logic and reasoning,puzzles and the like
    ii) Face to Face Technical interview - Extensive questions on data structures ,algorithms, Few
    SQL queries
    iii) HR Round Telephonic.

Interview Questions

• How do you insert ,delete and delete nodes to and from a singly linked list ?   1 Answer

Fresher Interview

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at infrasoft technologies in April 2015.

Interview

It was normal.first round was apti with moderate level question. Followed by one technical and one H.R. round on the same day.so overall it was a nice exposure for a fresher level.

Senior Technical Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at infrasoft technologies (Mumbai (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

Process followed.
    The interview was tough. It took place at the company's office itself. There were 3 rounds of interviews. Technical, Panel and HR Interview.
    HR round would be focused on communication skills; technical round would test your knowledge about product & process & business round would be focused on suitability for the job.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at infrasoft technologies (Pune (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

Not a very tough process. Total 2 technical rounds conducted. And one HR round they ask basic questions on C# , SQl and dot Net.. The complete process took 2 weeks.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at infrasoft technologies (Hyderabad (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

Not a tough Interview. Initial round will be telephonic discussion. The f2f discussion will be with client. Mostly the interviews will be taken by client directly. ex BNP Paribas, Citi. After the technical discussion HR will discuss about the package.

Interview Questions

• Write a crud operations flow in java to add ,delete and update employees into db including table designing? total java flow with generics and collections   1 Answer
    • Questions on core java like polymorphism, collections etc.   1 Answer