Immigration attorney Interview Questions

Immigration Attorney interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance|Popular|Date
Deloitte
Immigration Lawyer was asked...6 March 2015

WhyDeloitte? Why did you decide to practice immigration law? What are your salary expectations. What type of files do you work on daily?

1 Answers

I tried to fit my skills and experience to job description. They we're hiring at a time when processes in immigration law were being changed by the government. I think I lost the oppurtunity when I incorrectly said a certain type of application must be submitted on paper (new online system had been launched; I was not aware). Less

Law Office of Katherine Canto

What immigration experience do you have?

Law Office of Katherine Canto

Why do you want to be in litigation?

Law Office of Katherine Canto

It doesn't seem like you want to do litigation.

Law Office of Angel F. Leal, Jr.

Q: How many years of experience I had in Immigration Law? Q: My usual case load Q: Past working experience

Fragomen

In 5 years, where do you see?

The Frager Law Firm

So where else have you interview? You desire HOW MUCH?! Do you have any experience in Immigration? Because I know I posted no experience I wanted someone with at least three years.

Tell me about your prior experience as an immigration attorney.

Law Office of Katherine Canto

Are you married? Do you have children?

Sterling & Law Associates

One of the questions I was asked was what my salary was in my previous job. I then said that I would prefer not to disclose, to which one of the owners replied: "If I were you, I would". The way he said it sounded like a threat. I did not disclose it though.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 19 Interview Questions