Human resources benefits coordinator Interview Questions

Human Resources Benefits Coordinator interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance|Popular|Date
Human Resources Employee Benefits Coordinator was asked...2 February 2017

Q: What was one thing that they asked you?

1 Answers

How did you answer this question? (Optional)

Sunrun

None , they rudely never followed through with their so called phone interviews.

1 Answers

After the generic email was sent to me I responded with how unprofessional they have acted. Less

Peabody

How much did you make in your last role, did they offer PTO/vacation, what was the 401(k) match, etc. (All invasive questions about my last role). The interviewer never provided information about the salary for this role, etc. This conversation was very one-sided and I was not given the opportunity to ask any questions. The recruiter did advise that they recently laid off thousand of employees recently. I would not want to work for this company based on the uncertainty alone.

1 Answers

This was 30 minutes of wasted time. I would advise not to even bother applying here, unless you like verbal abuse. Less

Strategic Financial Solutions

Q: What are your salary requirements?

Peabody

How much money I made in my last role, did the last company have PTO/Vacation and how much, did my last employer have 401(k), and if so was there a match, and if so how much.

Colliers Engineering & Design

If there was something you came across and did not know the answer, what would you do?

EmPowerHR

Tell me what you know about HSA, FSA, COBRA, and insurance invoices.

Pixar Animation Studios

Tell us about your experience working with coordinating benefits, how many people oversaw benefits and how many employees etc. Are you familiar with wellness programs?

Vue Entertainment

What do I enjoy about HR?

Strategic Financial Solutions

Q: What experience do you have with payroll?

Viewing 1 - 10 of 14 Interview Questions