Graduate machine learning engineer Interview Questions

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance|Popular|Date
TikTok
Graduate Machine Learning Engineer was asked...6 July 2021

Describe a recent machine learning project you have completed.

1 Answers

I explained my final year project where I made improvements to a program where genetic algorithms were used to solve differential equations. Less

Kubrick Group

Tell us a little about yourself.

GlaxoSmithKline

Why do you want to work at GSK? Tell me about a time where you succeeded on a project. Tell me about your strengths.

Sage

- Behavioral Questions which can be answered using STAR - Group Activity: Group stranded in sea and take only 7 things. Decide which ones with the group - Interview: Presentation about you, why Sage?, why you are a good person for this. This i followed by an interview regarding your CV, projects and experience.

Zalando

- live coding: write a python script to parse a log file, strip, splitting on string. Use of dictionary to aggregate data. Writing a automated test for the aforementioned code - lead software questions: "Why do you like python?", "Talk me about your projects", "What experience you have with CI?", etc...

Zalando

Arm

1. Introduce yourself 2. Why Arm? 3. Python question, look at a piece of code, tell us what is wrong about it 4. Python question, where you actually have to code something 5. Tensorflow question, look at a piece of code, tell us what is wrong about it 6. Do you have anything you would like to add, final thoughts, questions

TikTok

'Medium - Hard Leetcode based questions'

Viewing 1 - 8 of 8 Interview Questions