Graduate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Graduate Interview Questions

1,217

graduate interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

An example of where you showed your initiative in work or college.

6 Answers

Hi, Thank you for sharing your interview experience. As a small team of ex-Google employees, we have recently launched interviewjoy.com, a career consultancy community, where users can buy/sell services that provide job interview experiences/insights. Posting an interview consultancy service is totally free & anonymous. Create a service in 2 minutes and earn money by sharing your experience with other candidates over the phone or via a document you created. Users already started making money on the website by sharing their experiences. You are kindly invited to interviewjoy.com to check it out. Thanks!

In work

Work is my worship

I show them my IOT project which works with the MQTT protocol. They ask what other protocols are available for IOT.

4 Answers

If you were in a room with three light switches, and you could not see out of the room and you could only leave the room once. The three corresponding light bulbs are in another room. How do you tell which light switches belong to which bulbs?

3 Answers

Given a dictionary of words, write a program to guess what word the user is attempting to enter.

2 Answers

What college results did you get?

2 Answers

Questions primarily focussed on citizenship and visa as I am non-European union student.

2 Answers

If there was a conflict of interests within the team during a meeting, how would you deal with it?

2 Answers

Fill a 2d array, A, such that the value at A[row][col] is lower than all those above it in the array, and lower than all those to the left of it in the array.

2 Answers

A coding question. You have a list of integers, how do you write a code to find the largest integer in the list and the number of times it appears?

2 Answers

You are outside a room with three light switches. Through a door there are three light bulbs, each connected to one of the three switches. You can only enter the room once. How can you figure out which switch corresponds to each light bulb?

110 of 1,217 Interview Questions