Graduate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Graduate Interview Questions

Graduate interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

I show them my IOT project which works with the MQTT protocol. They ask what other protocols are available for IOT.

4 Answers

I answered them that I have no idea. (lolz)

BTW,what's the content roughly of 1:1 basics coding exercise.

If you ask ROUGHLY, it's like a list of incomplete small programs you need to complete/solve. Like a in-class CA. The purpose of this is to understand how you solve problem (logical thinking stuffs).

If you were in a room with three light switches, and you could not see out of the room and you could only leave the room once. The three corresponding light bulbs are in another room. How do you tell which light switches belong to which bulbs?

3 Answers

You are outside a room with three light switches. Through a door there are three light bulbs, each connected to one of the three switches. You can only enter the room once. How can you figure out which switch corresponds to each light bulb?

2 Answers

Which would be more important to you: reaching your target or giving high customer service?

2 Answers

What college results did you get?

2 Answers

What have you learned from your course that could be applied to (previous work experience) to help improve it?

2 Answers

If there was a conflict of interests within the team during a meeting, how would you deal with it?

2 Answers

Fill a 2d array, A, such that the value at A[row][col] is lower than all those above it in the array, and lower than all those to the left of it in the array.

2 Answers

Questions primarily focussed on citizenship and visa as I am non-European union student.

2 Answers

If there is one thing we should know about you, what is it?

1 Answer