Engineering geologist Interview Questions

Engineering Geologist interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance|Popular|Date
Studio Ing. G. Pietrangeli
Engineering Geologist was asked...18 February 2020

Le domande avevano più che altro carattere motivazionale trattandosi di cantieri esteri

2 Answers

che stipendio ti hanno offerto?

che stipendio ti hanno proposto?

Arup

Why Arup?

1 Answers

The values that the company upholds.

Mott MacDonald

Where I saw myself in 5 years

1 Answers

I described what I wanted to have achieved in 5 years. What sort of projects I wanted to have worked on. That I wanted to have traveled. That I wanted to be chartered. They liked the chartership aim. Less

California Dtsc

What tools and procedures would you use to plan for projects for the entire year and make sure to maintain project milestones?

Tonkin & Taylor

Under what situation would you go one extra mile?

Jacobs

What is your biggest achievement up to date? What is the biggest challenge in this role? What can you bring to Jacobs?

California Department of Conservation

Provide an example when you used your project management skills in leading an important project to completion. What was the project? How did you identify and organize tasks? What actions did you take? What was the outcome?

California Department of Conservation

Given a field assignment to inventory and evaluate mineral resource potential, what techniques would you use to research mineral deposits in a region?

RSK Group

What are your strengths and weaknesses?

Wardell Armstrong

Some of the questions were: Where do you see yourself in the next years? What are your hobbies? They asked me what software do I know. The topic of my dissertation.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 23 Interview Questions