Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Engineer Interview Questions

2,779

engineer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

if number of flowers in a garden doubles every day. garden became 100% full in day 100 in what day was the garden 50% full?

3 Answers

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

Nothing special ...basic questions about my CV. They asked about why you would use SQL stored procedure instead of SQL script in the web application

2 Answers

You have 50 balls, half white and half black. You have to put all the balls in two boxes and then I choose one ball from any of the boxes without seeing. If I choose a black ball I win, if I choose a white one you win. How would you distribute the balls in the boxes in such way that you have more odds to win.

2 Answers

How would you group some data given only the number of groups you want to end up have

3 Answers

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

The first interview was carried out by two team leads. Their questions were general queries into my previous experience and the subjects studied during my time in college. The second interview was carried out by the manager and was used to get to know me on a personal level.

2 Answers

Compute all the intersections of two sets of segments in a line.

2 Answers

how will you find a circular link list which has a loop in it.

2 Answers

Previous experience, nothing technical.

2 Answers

Write a function to return the most frequently occurring number in a list (the mode).

2 Answers

Given a set of cities, each with a given population, select randomly a city with a probability that is proportional to the population.

2130 of 2,779 Interview Questions