Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Engineer Interview Questions

2,016

Engineer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Whole datacenter design to deliver services based on users locations.

8 Answers

Can you please let me know what is been asked for the coding interview(during ur 3rd interview)?

The coding interview was about solving small problems: sorting data, parsing network device output. Programming languages could be chosen freely (I chose Go and Python).

Can you please let me know what are the behavioral questions that are been asked? Is there any design questions related to networking?

you have array with n elements. How would you do circular shift of k positions? Time and space complexity?

6 Answers

I show them my IOT project which works with the MQTT protocol. They ask what other protocols are available for IOT.

4 Answers

There was no questions like "What would you do if..". It was more o fa free talk

3 Answers

As I have signed confidentiality agreement I cant share interview questions. But it was pure technical interviews and very interesting. You have to be strong professional in your occupation to get an offer.

3 Answers

Find exist in maze or prove its non existence.

3 Answers

Give a range of numbers, return 6 different numbers randomly. In O(n).

3 Answers

Enumerate the following from 1 to 4, being 1 the fastest to execute and 4 the slowest: - read cpu register - disk seek - context switch - read from main memory

3 Answers

difference between "hashing a string" and "encrypting a string". Then: is it possible to find two elements for which the hash is the same?

3 Answers

Given an array of integers [1,2,3,4]. and target t = 5. Come up with a solution that will print out all the unique pairs in the array that are equal t.

110 of 2,016 Interview Questions