Program manager Interview Questions in Dublin, Ireland | Glassdoor.ie

Find jobs for program manager

Program manager Interview Questions in Dublin

program manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How do you manage difficult stakeholders

Clarity of communication

It's essential to have genuine empathy while dealing with stakeholders. This allows you to come across as sincere, genuinely interested in learning about what their challenges, needs, perspective is that is making them be perceived or appear as difficult. Once you create a rapport with them, they would open up their side of the story, it provides you a new set of insights to work with and solve their lack of support equation. Studying a stakeholder' influence and impact and knowledge of their perspective, past experience will allow you to effectively request, garner their support in enhancing chances of project success.

How will this job at Salesforce, allow you to achieve your career goals?

2 Answers

Describe how you tell somehow they have made a mistake

2 Answers

If you need to add a feature that users would pay for it to the app (Whatever app we were talking before), what would you add? (I did not expect this Q).

my previous salary

2 Answers

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

Whats the difference between a router and a switch

2 Answers

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

Q: What was one thing that they asked you?

1 Answer

Where do you think you can add value for IBM and the client, what are your strengths,

1 Answer

We had to solve a problem as a team. The scenario involved improving the operations of the bottling process in terms of personnel management.

Design an energy meter for a College Campus